Click Market Search
Left panel “Market”
To search the Market, enter your search in the search box or use the advance search.
View All Offers
View All Offers
Click on Offer
Change Your View
If you would like a different view, click the symbol shown above to choose from list view, split view, or full page view.
Add to Cart
Add the selection to the cart
Or Add to a List
Don’t forget to check your lists for errors after they upload!
Apply a Template
Work with your liaison to create Rialto Templates.
You may also view the documentation from ExLibris using the link below.
Send for Approval
Once you’ve applied the template or filled in the information manually, click “send for approval.”
You will likely see a bunch of templates come up; you can hide other selector’s templates by going into Market, Cart Templates, then toggle the ones you do not want to see off.
Please contact your liaison if you would like assistance with a template.
If you get a notification for a cancellation and it says “Irrelevant,” the rejection reason is any reason except “Cost,” “Duplicate,” or “Canceled by requester.” We will let you know why it was cancelled via email.
“In Stock” and “Usually ships in 1-2 weeks” items only please! Anything that is not will be cancelled.
- Please add notes for approver if relevant (e.g. “I’m intentionally ordering a duplicate copy”) in “Note to Approver”
- Hold off on rushes for now, please submit these into the AcqOrder form
- You can put a notify, but might want to hold off until we get it straightened out. It flags it as spam email right now, we are currently working on fixing this.
- “Owning Library” is always “Acquisitions, Smathers”
- Orders in Rialto Market stay open for 60 days after we submit them. After 60 days, they are auto-cancelled and will have to be sourced through a different vendor.
- Search facet settings are savable
- Holdings sidebar may auto-collapse
- “Not yet published” and “Out of print” are turned off by default for offers searches
- Searching by ISBN yields only specific edition; ISBN searched via keyword yields every edition
- If you do not see a fund come up, check to make sure there are funds available in Alma
- The average shipping timeline of a physical book order right now on Rialto Market is 20-30 days.
Time to activate ebooks on various platforms
|Platform||Time to activation|
|eBook Central (ProQuest)||a few hours|
|Ovid||a few hours|
|Project Muse||a few hours|
|Taylor & Francis||a few hours|
|Manchester University Press||1 day|
|Cambridge University Press||6 days|
|De Gruyter||6 days|
|Oxford University Press||up to a month|
|Wiley||up to a month|