This form is used by Special and Areas Studies Collections selectors to initiate an approval stream for an endowment purchase. It will be routed to the chair, associate dean, and accounting manager for signature. This will also act as a Firm Order Request Form for this purchase and will be routed to your Acquisitions liaison, April Helena, upon completion. Please contact her at email@example.com with any questions. Thank you.
At this time, UF does not allow this type of form to show in your DocuSign inbox or notify you at each signature, but you will get a notification at the end if you choose the cc option on the initial page, and I will be adding the completed forms here:
– The form is currently set to send reminders every five days.
– If you are using split funds, please submit one form per fund.
– Let us know if you need a fund added to the form.
Negotiate changes to the DocuSign document with the “Mark Up” field.
1. Click “Other Actions” next to Finish.
2. Drag and drop the Mark Up field onto the document where you want to make a change.
3. Position and resize the field to cover the text you want to change or delete. If you want, you can type replacement text into the Mark Up field.
3. After you finish signing the document, the recipients who have already completed the document receive it again so they can review and initial your changes.
1. Highlight the desired cells in the spreadsheet.
2. Click the Page Layout tab.
3. Click Print Area and select Set Print Area.
4. To the right set the Width and Height each to 1 page.
5. Save the file and upload to DocuSign.